A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from that computer. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that in return they are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
PINTER CAIPO, S.L. uses on this website the following cookies that are detailed below, distinguishing:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and that can be used for correct navigation or that serve to ensure that the content of a web page is loaded efficiently, in case of deactivation the user will not be able to correctly receive the services and established contents.
- Own cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Analytical cookies, for the monitoring and collection of statistical data of the activity, with the purpose of guaranteeing the best service to the user.
- Advertising cookies, for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency in which advertisements are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
As a complementary guarantee to the information provided above. The user can at any time revoke the operation of cookies on that website by:
The browser configuration:
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything our websites and applications offer.
The company PINTER CAIPO, S.L. Thank you for agreeing to accept cookies, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content and design of our web pages and applications to adapt them to your preferences.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES
To understand the scope that can have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You cannot share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You cannot access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You cannot write on the blog, you cannot upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectorial advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the website.