The highest precision injection
- Injected PRO is an attachment for ring frames that allows to produce injected yarn in a cleaner and more controled way.
- The attachment can be retroffited on any type of ring frame and no compact is needed.
- The two rovings are fed independently through split aprons.
- One of the rovings is called “base” and it is running continuously. The other roving is injected intermittently from the back roller.
- The obtained yarn is an injected yarn but the appearance is much cleaner and without the unpleasant tails of fibers behind the injection.
- The length of the injection is now programmable as well as the thickness of the injection.
There are several advantages of Injected PRO when compared to traditional injection systems:
- Repeatability of the pattern is fully guaranteed
- The length of the injection is controlled, so it can be programmed conveniently
- The thickness of the injection is also programmable
- There are no tails of fibers behind the injections