The data collected will be handled in compliance with Art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 on privacy.
With the entrance of the personal data protection law n. 675/96, with aiming at protecting and treating people personal data, we supply you the following information regarding the use of the personal data.
1) Purposes of the treatment which the data are destined to.
Personal data are treated for the normal activity of our company and with the following purposes:
* Administrative, book keeping (customers and suppliers management, accomplishment of accountants and fiscal obligations, etc.);
* Connected to the development of economic activities;
* Functional to the business activity (market researches, promotion and sale, etc.);
2) Modality of data treatment
In relation to the abovementioned purposes, the treatment of personal data is carried out by means of manual, computer telecom instruments used for memorising, managing and transmitting the same. The logical of the treatment will be closely connected to the illustrated purposes.
3) Nature of bestowal of the data
Bestowal of the data for administrative and book keeping purposes is obligatory because necessary for law obligation, regulations and community norms; refusing to supply them involves the impossibility to establish relationships with our company. The relative treatment does not demand the consent of the interested one. The bestowal of the data for purposes connected to the development of economic activities is not obligatory. The relative treatment requires the consent of the interested one.
4) Categories of subjects to which the data can be communicated to
For the development of the activity, the personal data held by our company are communicated to:
* subjects that follow our sale network;
* subjects engaged in the execution of the sale orders;
* Financial intermediaries for the management of payment services; recovery credits, etc.
5) Rights in accordance with the paragraph 13 of law 675/96
We inform that paragraph 13 of the law confers to citizens the exercise of specific rights relative to the treatment of their data.
6) Holder to the treatment of the data
The holder to the treatment of the data is FA.NI S.a.s. di Faedo Domenico & C..